Friday, December 28, 2012

Slick lookin' paint job.....

Just a sick looking paint job I saw on a Celica earlier today while I was in White Plains, NY. So I figure I would do a quick post and show you guys. I wish I could have gotten a better shot of the hood. But it looks like an angry woodpecker.


The texture of the rest of the car is what caught my eye. It looks marble!! Kinda crazy....I've never seen that on a car before. I mean, I'm no car fanatic or expert in car detailing, or the auto paint shop underworld.... but I know a good paint job when I see it.



If there are any car buffs out there...let me know what you think.......
Or....if you do this kind of work yourself and want to display your skills..shoot us a line





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Style Bots
Part of the next blogger network